Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Farewell Cool Jamspace Party

This weekend was a weekend I and many others wont soon forget. Farewell Cool Reason's jamspace is being turned into an office and had to be torn down. What better way to do that than to throw a party and demolish the place!? My good friend Phil let me borrow his camera to document the madness as people and things flew through walls and doors, lightbulbs were smashed over heads, beams were torn down and light fixtures spontaneously fell out of the ceiling. It was insanity. Surprisingly the only injury was me stepping on a nail!

Farewell Cool Reason played an always awesome and fun set along with Kosmograd, who killed it. Here are SOME of my favourite pictures from the evening. (video's will be posted soon)

Farewell Cool Reason (www.farewellcoolreason.ca)


1 comment: