Monday, January 24, 2011

Remedy For Doubt

I was suppose to go to Phase One Studio on Saturday to shoot a band for my friends Luke and Dajaun. Unfortunately the flu got the best of me and laid me out on the couch for the entire day and night. I forced myself to make it there on Sunday with little energy and lack of creativity which really sucks but after a little while I was able to get into the groove. The band is called Remedy for Doubt. An Acoustic/Alternative/Indie band from Timmins, On. and consists of 3 guys Jeremie, Dave and Andrew who are all very talented, super nice and were a pleasure to shoot. Although I felt kind of awkward standing there staring at some guys I don't know, pointing a camera in their face while they sing their hearts out in the quietest room I have ever been in. I am really glad I made it out though because even though I was sick I had a lot of fun. There is just something about being in a studio that is really fascinating. I was there for almost 6 hours and it felt like 2.


I can't wait to hear the finished product, it sounded amazing already.


www.myspace.com/remedyfordoubt

www.dajaun.com

www.myspace.com/lukeleveille














2 comments:

  1. Those are fantastic photos Brittany! You got skills, even while sick :) Hope you feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ash!!! :)
    This is a little late but i just saw it now!! haha

    ReplyDelete